- Apply on time as it can take up to 8 weeks for the final certificate to be issued
- We cannot issue any type of exemption on grade 11 results
- We do not accept documents certified by a commissioner of oaths, all documents have to be certified by a NOTARY PUBLIC, THE REGISTRAR of a South African Public Higher Education Institution or the SA EMBASSY/HIGH COMMISSION in a foreign country.
- The exemption fee is non-refundable and payable up-front. We cannot process any application without proof of payment.
- We cannot issue a certificate based on faxed, scanned, e-mailed or incorrectly certified documents. A provisional letter will however be provided.
The fact that you may qualify for a certificate of conditional or complete exemption does not imply that the university is obliged to admit you since you may not have satisfied the faculty requirements.