Matriculation endorsement requirements for part-time candidates
5.1 The Council shall endorse the senior certificate of a part-time candidate who, taking into account the provisions of paragraph 8-
1. passed in at least two Higher Grade subjects selected from at least two groups at one sitting;
2. satisfied the requirements for endorsement set out in paragraphs 3.a, 3.b and 3.c at two sittings; or
3. c. if an immigrant, satisfied the requirements for endorsement set out in paragraphs 3.a, 3.b and 3.c, read with the provisions of paragraph 4 at a maximum of two examination sittings.
5.2 An unsuccessful full-time candidate who passed at 40 per cent or better in a minimum of three recognized subjects at a sitting –
1. is deemed to have sat as a part-time candidate for the purpose of this paragraph;
2. may retain credit for the subject or subjects he or she passed at 40 per cent or better; and
3. will where necessary be deemed to have met the sub-minimum requirement of 20 percent in the sixth subject in one of the two examination sittings if he or she obtained more than 20% for the sixth subject in this sitting.